Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Russell's Fraction Scribepost







13. Three quarters of a can of apple juice fills 6
glasses. How many glasses will a whole can of apple juice fill?
>1






11. In a comedy review, each performer has a quarter of an hour slot. How many performers are there in a 2 hour show?

>1






12. It takes 2 and a half scoops of flour to make one cake. How many cakes do 15 scoops of flour make?

>1
First, make the mixed fraction an improper fraction. Then, treat it like a normal fraction dividing problem.






My Test Corrections :

1. Most of my mistakes were caused because I didn't write a question down.





















2. Another mistake I made was because I didn't really explain how I got the answer of 3 quarters.




No comments:

Post a Comment