3)Proportion - Is the equation that shows two ratios that are equal.
4) 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about _____km/h.
Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week? so Emma saved $21
5)What are the three ways you can prove that equivalent ratio statements are true?
1/2 = 4/8, 3/4= 6/8
6) Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1k4UycrmSU
7) Justice Thing
2) With what you know about proportion look and read what is in the image above. Does it seem just and fair?
3) Why have you made this choice?
because I dont thing it's far
4) What would you have done if you were the judge?
i would send him to jail, but not for 15 years because it was only $100 dollars and he told the police which was a good thing.
Bonus Mark (:
okay so the boy looks like he is about 12 years old so he's about 5 6'
when i clicked the picture he was about the size of my thumb
so then I measured how many of my thumbs I would need to cover the tree.
it was 3 thumbs
so 5.6 x 3 = 16.8 so that would be 16 feet and 8 inches
So The Tree Is Approximately 16 8'