Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Abhi's Pay It Forward

Part 1 What is "Pay it Forward". Pay it forward is helping others without taking any offers back to let them no that a small change can make a difference. Part 2 What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness? My Pay It Forward act of kindness was to shovel peoples houses in my block. Why did you choose this activity? I choose this activity because it was snowing outside and it was Saturday and I know no one wants to work on Saturday so i decided to help out. Who did you help? I help the people in my block. What did you do? I shoveled peoples houses. When did you do you act of kindness? I did this on Saturday December 1,2012 Part 3 How did your act of kindness go? My act of kindness went great. What Happened? Good things happened. How did you feel? I felt proud for shoveling peoples yard. How did the person or people react? The person was shock because we're going to shovel his yard for no cost. Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"? Yes i did fortunately. Part 4 Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important? The idea of "Pay It Forward" is important because small things you do for people can make a difference in the world. Has your act of kindness made a difference? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment