Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pamela's Pay It Forward

Part 1:

What is Pay it Forward? 

Pay it Forward is a movie that grade 8 watched at school. Pay it forward is helping someone without getting anything back in return. 
Pay it forward is helping 3 people and those 3 people will help 9 people, and it'll go on and on until everyone is paying forward. 
Examples of paying forward is donating foods, clothes, toys and many more to Salvation Army, Children's hospital or Winnipeg harvest. This is the meaning of "Pay it Forward".

Part 2: 

1) What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My act of kindness for pay it forward is that I donated canned food for Winnipeg Harvest.

2) Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because I want to give foods to families in need.

3) Who did you help?
I helped families that doesn't have enough food to eat.

4) What did you do?
What I did is, I donated 5 canned foods.

5)When did you do you act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on December 2, 2012 at 5:00 pm.



Part 3:

1) How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went well.

2) What Happened?
What happened is that me and my mom went to superstore to buy some canned foods and after that I put all the canned foods that we bought inside the Winnipeg Harvest box. The foods/canned foods in the box will go to Winnipeg Harvest.

3) How did you feel?
 I felt really fortunate because I just helped a family that's in need of help.

4) How did the person or people react?
The person was happy and very thankful. He said that he never thought kids this day will do this kind of things.

5) Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
I asked him to Pay It Forward and he asked me what "Pay It Forward" is so I explained what Pay It Forward means to him.

6) How did they react to your request?
 He told me that he's already paying forward because one day he went to Salvation Army and donated some clothes, toys and other things.

Part 4:

1) Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of Pay It Forward is important because you get to help other people and helping change the world in a good thing.

2) Has your act of kindness made a difference? 
Yes, I think my act of kindness made a difference. I just donated canned foods to a family in need.











No comments:

Post a Comment