Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Soklang's Pay It forward


Part 1
What is "Pay it forward". To complete this part please edit and revise the paragraphs that you wrote after watching the movie.

I think Pay it forward means one person takes the liberty to help 2 or 3 people. The people that you helped help 3 more and then 3 more and so on.  The phrase "Pay it forward" isn't just 3 words, Pay it forward has a really big meaning to it. It’s about helping the less fortunate. I believe that everybody in the world has an equal right to have the things we have today such as electronics, clean water, warmth, a house. Most people in the world don't have that kind of stuff due to the laws in their country or it’s because they can’t afford it. Pay it forward also means that people helps others and asks for no reward in return.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
Why did you choose this activity?
Who did you help?
What did you do?
When did you do you act of kindness?
My Pay It Forward act of kindness was donating a bunch of clothes to the Salvation Army.

I choose the activity because most people in the world have no clothes which mean they have no warmth and I think it’s unfair that we people in Canada have clothes and warmth and the people in a poor country don't have the things we have. I think it’s only fair if I have clothes everyone else should have clothes too.

I help the less fortunate families that don't have clothes or warmth.

I put a pile of clothes in a bag and I gave it to the poor

I did my act of kindness at Monday November 26, 2012 (around 3:30)
These are the clothes i donated.















Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
What Happened?
How did you feel?
How did the person or people react?
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
If you did not ask the person to "Pay it forward" how come?

My act of kindness went very well. The people at Salvation Army were smiling, and I felt great.

When I arrived at the Salvation Army. People were smiling at me.  When I gave the bag to the person in charge to deliver to the poor.

I felt generous I was very happy when I gave the person in charge my donation. It feels good to help a family in need.

Well I don't really don't know how the people I helped reacted considering that the clothes are delivered to them. But I bet their happy.

Well I asked the person who I gave the clothes too. (The person in charge) I told the person in charge please Pay it Forward.

They didn't know what I meant by Pay it forward. So I explained them what it meant.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Has your act of kindness made a difference? 

Pay It Forward is very important and it made a big remarked in my Society. It’s nice to give and make someone very happy. It’s important because people don't know that there are poor families in the world that don't have what we have and that they should have the same things we have.  

My act of kindness made a huge difference.  The one family that I donated to must have been very happy because there are still families out there that are starving and in need of warmth and shelter.

Too end off this post I'd like to say that 
I'm very thankful to have the things I have and that helping another family can change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment