Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pamela's Pay It Forward

Part 1: 
What is "Pay It Forward?"
Pay it forward is when you offer to help someone without anything in return. It would also help the world into a better place. Also people you have helped have to "Pay It Forward" to three people and that three people have to pay it forward to nine people and so on.. The world would turn into a better place one step at a time. 

Part 2: 
What was your Pay It Forward Kindness? 
My act of kindness was when I went and look around the kitchen for food we didn't need  and donated it to the Winnipeg Harvest. 

Why did you choose this activity?
 I choose this activity because I like to pack food or clothes.

Who did you help?I helped people that needed extra food or clothes in their life to keep warm and stay healthy. 
 
When Did you do you act of kindness? 
I did my act of kindness November 27th 2012

Part 3: 
How did you act of kindness go? 
My act of kindness went pretty well I was shy to talk to them at first but the rest was very fun. 

How did you feel?
I felt proud of myself for donating food.

How did the person/people react? 
They we mostly smiling at me which I think equals to happiness and proud. 

Did you ask the person/people to "Pay It Forward?" 
no, i forgot too.. But I old my mom to tell her friends to "Pay it forward" by offering to help someone by not getting anything in return. 



(There was more food I donated, but it was already in the bags) 

Part 4: 

Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
Because it shows how kind and helpful of you on thinking of other people rather then yourself sometimes, and making the world into a better place. 

Has you act off kindness made a difference? 
I think so because I gave food to people who haven't ate and need of food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment