Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

John's Pay it Forward

.:: Pay it Forward - JMQM ::.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is "Pay it Forward".
"Pay it Forward" was a "word" that - a kid would go around doing good deeds to others without recieving anything in return. So this kid would help 3 people. Then each of them would help 3 other people which is now 9 in total. Then each of those 9 people will help 3 other people and so on.
 
Part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
For my "Pay it Forward", I send a bunch of my shoes which is over 10 shoes that were Derrick Rose, Michael Jordan, and other NBA players. The other act of kindess that I did was shoveling the whole Ashburn Street.
 
Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose to send my shoes to Salvation Army because I don't really use some shoes so I just decided to send it to them. And for the shoveling, I saw some people in my street going slow because there was ice all over, so I decided to shovel the snow and remove most of the ice.
 
Who did you help?
Well I helped a bit of the needed people and hopefully most people that live in Ashburn Street.
 
What did you do?
I sent my shoes to Salvation Army & shoveled the Ashburn Street.
 
When did you do you act of kindness?
I did the sending of my shoes on November 27th and shoveled on November 28th - 29th.
 
Evidence
 
Part 3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness' went fine.
 
What Happened?
I send my shoes to Salvation Army and shoveled Ashburn's snow.
 
How did you feel?
I felt great in the inside because I knew I was making a BIG difference, even if what I was doing was small.
 
How did the person or people react?
The people reacted thankful and givingful, but of course I did not accept the gift they were giving to me.
 
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
I told SOME people to "Pay it Forward" and also to check it out.
 
How did they react to your request?
The people reacted surprised and overwhelmed because it was a very cold week to shovel. And sending NBA shoes like Jordans, they were PROUD! :D
 
Part 4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The "Pay it Forward" is important because everywhere, people are always in need and most of us people that have something that we do not use, someone out there can enjoy that gift. Giving.
 
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
For the people I have provided with more supplies and comfort, yes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:: Pay it Forward - JMQM ::.


No comments:

Post a Comment