Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Angela's Pay It Forward

Part 1

What is "Pay It Forward"?

Pay It Forward is a movement towards making this world a better place. You do a good deed to 3 people, without receiving anything in return. Now, those 3 people have to Pay It Forward to 3 other people. Then, it goes on and on.
In the movie, this movement started with a boy named Trevor. Trevor created Pay it Forward for his 7th grade project. It was a big success and random acts of kindness have been given all over the U.S.

Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
The act of kindness I did was taking care of my cousin's dog.
Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this activity because I wanted my cousins to have a break. They're all working now and 1 of them has University, so they're very busy. They can't give Hiro, the dog, as much attention as before now. 
Who did you help?
I helped my cousins.
What did you do?
I took care of Hiro for them.
When did you do you act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on Dec 2, 2012.

Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went really well. 
What Happened?
I fed, walked, played, and petted Hiro.
How did you feel?
I felt extremely tired at the end of the day, but I was happy to have taken care of him.
How did the person or people react?
They were really happy because they finally got a break from Hiro.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
Yes, I did ask them to Pay It Forward. 
How did they react to your request?
They said they would and I trust that they will.

Here is a short video I made!







Part 4



Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of "Pay it Forward" is important because it makes a big difference in the world. More acts of kindness are given around the world. The world needs more love and this movement brings it. The whole idea teaches us to give and not want. 
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think my act of kindness did a very small difference, but I'm sure it'll grow because I trust that my cousins will Pay it Forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment