Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Russell's Pay It Forward


Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward". To complete this part please edit and revise the paragraphs that you wrote after watching the movie.  

Pay it forward is a term which was used in the movie "Pay it Forward" meaning helping  3 people, and telling them to pay it forward, then they help 3 more people and tell them to pay it forward, then etc.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I donated some unused toys in my house to Salvation Army.

Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this activity because some kids have no form of entertainment, and I think they should smile, and have fun once in a while.

Who did you help?
I helped kids who can't afford toys, or are in poverty.

What did you do?
I donated toys to salvation army.

When did you do you act of kindness?
December 3, 2012 6:30 PM



Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
It went pretty well

What Happened?
I walked into the store and put the toys into a bin.

How did you feel?
I felt good knowing I was giving toys to the poor.

How did the person or people react?
No one really saw me put the toys in the bin and I didn't see anyone with a reaction.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
No, I didn't know who the manager was.

How did they react to your request?

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
I didn't see any manager, it seemed like the counter was empty.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Because if everyone does it, the whole world could change.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
A little difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment