Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Carmela's Pay It Forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"?

"Pay It Forward" is what you do for free to help people without getting anything in return and that people you helped have to "Pay It Forward" to three people and that three people have to pay it forward to nine people and so on. It'll start with one person and end up with big. It can make a change or different to the world.  


Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My act of kindness was babysitting my Aunt's friend baby.

Why did you choose this activity?
I choose this activity because I like babysitting kids.  

Who did you help?
My aunt's friend baby.

When did you do you act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on November 30, 2012.


Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness was very fun and energetic

How did you feel?
I felt overwhelmed and happy because I'm glad that I could help

How did the person/people react?
The parents of the baby I babysit was happy because I helped them babysit their baby when they need to go to work.

Did you ask the person/people to pay it forward?
No, because she's only 3 years old but I asked her parents to pay it forward.














  




Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
I think its important because it helps people be more aware of what's happening to people around the world. You get to help others around you without getting any return. For me Pay It Forward is very important to me now. I, we, everyone in the world can make a difference.


Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think so, because I helped someone in need of help. 



No comments:

Post a Comment