Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lance's Pay it Forward

Part 1

What is Pay it Forward?

I think the term pay it forward is that any person could change someone's life if they tried. It could start with one person helping three people and those three people will help three more people and so on. The main point of this movie for me is that anyone can do something to help make a better world. Everone has clean water to drink, clothes that are warm, food to eat and money to spend.

Part 2

What was your Pay it Forward  act of kindness?

My act of kindness was donating clothes and jackets to the Salvation Army.

Why did you choose this activity?

I chose to do this because in my home country, lots of people are shirtless and have no money to buy clothes so once the movie was done i had the thought of doing this so I did.

Who did you help?

I helped the people around the world that have no money to buy clothes.

What did you do?

I picked clothes from my closet that were too small for me and also clothes that I like because I knew it can make someone happy just by wearing it. Then I donated it to the Salvation Army.

When did you do you act of kindness?

I did this act of kindness at Dec 1 2012 (2:30-3:00)
 
Photos
 
 

Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?

It went really good. The person was really nice to me.

What happened?

On Friday Nov 30, me and my mom started organizing the clothes we were going to donate to Salvation Army. Then on Saturday Dec 1, me and my dad went to the Salvation Army. The lady took the clothes and she said it was appreciated. Then we left. 

How did you feel?

I felt really good that I did something to help change the world. Now whenever i see someone it reminds me of my good deed and I say to myself that the guy I'm looking at maybe the one I helped.  

How did the person or people react?

Like I said she said thank you to me and my dad and said it was well appreciated and that it will go to a good cause.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

No I didn't .

How did they react to your request?

I didn't ask.

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

Because I knew the lady is already doing lots of things that help other people everyday.

Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?

The idea is that all people can't think about themselves all the time. Once in a while people should do something that will make a difference in the world and that something shouldn't be easy.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

I think it made a big difference because now the people who I helped isn't ashamed for having no clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment