Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tommy's Pay it Forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward". To complete this part please edit and revise the paragraphs that you wrote after watching the movie.  
Pay it forward is a way to help people by donated food, clothes, toy, clean up your community, park, or school and lots more.


Part 2

What was your Pay it Forward act of kindness?
I shove snow on the side walks and shoved other peoples houses for free.

Why did I choose this activity?
To help others, so that they don't struggles to walk or run to places and get rid of snow is good.

Who did you help?
I helped my neighbours.

What did you do?
I shoved snow..

When did you do act of kindness?
December 1, and December 2.

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
It went good, people smiled at me and stuff.

What happened?
Nothing really, just shoved snow.

How did the person or people react?
They said thank you, they said nice job, thank you so much, that's it.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward?"
Yes, I did, I told them about what pay it forward was and how it works.

How did they react to your request?
They just said "oh" or "okay", and a few asked questions.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important
It's important because it can help people, and they can help others too, and it also can help people that really need the help.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
Yes, it has, now they don't have to shove snow, not until more snow falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment