Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mark's Pay It Forward

-Part 1-

Pay it forward is something you do for 3 people and they would help another 3 people and so on. Pay it forward is doing good deeds without receiving anything in return. We do this so we can make a difference in the world by helping others who needs it. 

-Part 2-
What was your Pay it Forward act of kindness?
My Pay it Forward act of kindness was donating clothes to Salvation Army.
Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because some kids need clothes to keep them warm.
Who did you help?
I helped kids who need clothes to keep them warm.
What did you do?
I donated my old clothes. 
When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on Dec,3 2012.

-Here is a picture of Reymel and I at Salvation Army with the employee-


-Part 3-
How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went well.
What happened?
Reymel and I donated the clothes and asked for a picture.
How did you feel?
I felt great after donating the clothes because I could make a difference to the children that need the clothes. 
How did the person or people react?
I think that he was surprised and happy because we were helping to make a difference.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward"
No, I did not ask them to Pay it Forward but I explained  them about the project that we were doing to help and make a difference.
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
I did not ask the person to Pay it Forward because Reymel and I forgot to ask the person.
-Part 4-
Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
It's important because small things that you do make a big difference to the world and we're also doing it without asking for anything in return.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think that my act of kindness made a small difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment