Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lloyd's Pay it Foward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"? 
"Pay it Forward" is a way of helping people. "Pay it Forward" is a person helping three people without getting anything back then the three people that the person helped will each help three people then the same thing happens to the other people they help 3 people.


Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My Pay it Forward act of kindness is shoveling people's yard with my friends. Even though we told its for free they still gave us money. Were going to donate the money to charity.

Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this activity because I wanted to make a difference and a lot of houses had a lot of snow.

Who did you help?
I helped my friends, neighbors and other people.

What did you do?
Me and my friends shoveled snow.

When did you do you act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on November 30th after school till 8 pm and December 1st at 2 pm till 4 pm.







Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
I think we did pretty good because we shoveled more than 10 houses and the people were happy.

What Happened?
Some of the people gave us money and candy.


How did you feel?
I felt happy because i helped my community by  shoveling snow so their feet wouldn't get wet or they wouldn't slip.

How did the person or people react?
Some the of the people were happy because were doing it for free and most of the people were asking if its free.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
No because we told them what's "Pay It Forward"

How did they react to your request?
They felt happy and thankful because we shoveled their yard for free and we were helping the community.

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come? 
Because we told them what's "Pay It Forward"

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of "Pay it Forward" is important because anyone could make a difference by doing little or big things.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think it did because it showed the people that anyone could make a difference by doing little or big things.











No comments:

Post a Comment