Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Diana's Pay It Forward





Part 1:
What is Pay It Forward?

I think that "Pay it Forward" is like a chain. Where you have to help make a difference in a person's life, than tell them to pass it on, by them helping another person. You may help a person who is really in need, which will definitely make a difference.


Part 2:
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
Why did you choose this activity?
Who did you help?
What did you do?
When did you do you act of kindness?


My pay it forward act of kindness was to feed the hungry.

I chose the act of kindness because it's something easy & very kind to do.

I helped a few men, that were homeless and hungry.

I gave them a bag with a few items for them to eat.

I did my act of kindness on Monday November 26,2012.

Part 3:
How did your act of kindness go?
What Happened?
How did you feel?
How did the person or people react?
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
If you did not ask the person to "Pay it forward" how come?


My act of kindness went pretty good.

Well, we went in the building, and walked around and handed our bags to some people.

I felt really happy, but yet scared/nervous because I didn't know what was going to happen. Otherwise, I felt very happy.

The people reacted happy when I handed their bag with food.

I did not ask the people to "Pay it Forward". The reason why is because they might have not known at all what it meant.


Part 4:
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Has your act of kindness made a difference? 


The idea of "Pay it Forward" is important. It's important because the idea is to make a difference in the world, and to pass it on.

My act of kindness has made a difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment